Michèle, Bernard and their parents created Champagne Bernard Brémont in 1965 in Ambonnay, 100% Grand Cru village. All operations that lead to the development of our champagne are made entirely owned by us, from harvesting to bottling, through pressing and winemaking
The vineyards with an average age of 30 years are planted on clay and limestone soil enjoying a perfect exposure. The vineyard is located 98% in the town of Ambonnay and the remaining 2% of the territory of Bouzy, these 2 towns are classified GRAND CRUS 100%. As a grower, we ensure the quality of the vineyard work, respect for the land, the development of our champagnes and blending of our wines in the pure ancestral tradition .
They operate a vineyard of 12 hectares of Pinot Noir and 3 hectares of Chardonnay, the two noble grape varieties of Champagne 100% Grand Cru classified.